- During our port/city visits time will be devoted to free, informational presentations for business and political leaders and technical schools.
- We are interested in reaching people who may assist the towing industry or consider the advantages of shipping by barge.
- We are also interested in reaching students possibly interested in an inland marine towing career.
- Some time can be devoted to giving people an opportunity to tour a towboat / barge combination.
- Every person will receive information on the inland towing indudtry.
Planned Visit Stops and times leg one
- Week 1, Friday – Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00, Knoxville, TN, City, Tennessee mile 648
- Week 2, Sunday, 14:00 to 17:00, Lenoir, TN, City, Tennessee mile 602
- Week 2, Tuesday, 12:00 to Wednesday 17:00, Chattanooga, TN, PORT, Tennessee mile 464
- Week 2, Friday 14:00 t0 17:00, Scottsboro, AL, City, Tennessee mile 383
- Week 2, Saturday 12:00 to Sunday 17:00, Guntersville, AL PORT, Tennessee mile 358
- Week 2, Monday 12:00 to 17:00, Huntsville, AL, City, Tennessee mile 334
- Week 3, Tuesday 12:00 to Wednesday 17:00, Decatur, AL, PORT, Tennessee mile 304
- Week 3, Friday 9:00 to 17:00, Florence, AL, City, Tennessee mile 257